skip to main content

Low Water Advisory

No items found

We're sorry, there are no posts available under this area at this time.

For information on Low Water and Drought in the Province of Ontario visit the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry website.

Details on low water advisories for Ausable Bayfield watersheds

There are three levels of Low Water Advisories:

None Level 1 Level 2 Level 3
  includes a request for a 10% voluntary reduction in water use includes a call for an additonal 10% (total of 20%) voluntary reduction in water use may involve mandatory water use restrictions.