Booking Your Conservation Education Experience
To book a program please contact our conservation education staff.
Phone 519-235-2610 or toll-free 1-888-286-2610 or email Denise or Nina through our staff contact list:
Five easy steps to booking a program
- Choose the desired program(s). Programs are typically two hours in length. Some primary programs may only be 1.5 hours in length.
- Choose a location for your conservation education program (some programs are only available at specific conservation area(s).
- Choose a date and also have an alternative date too. Morning programs begin between 9:00 - 10:00 and afternoon programs begin between 11:30 - 12:30.
- Contact Denise (email@example.com), extension 255, or Nina Sampson (firstname.lastname@example.org), extension 262, at 519-235-2610 or toll-free 1-888-286-2610 well in advance of the date you wish to book to make your booking.
- Don't forget to arrange for chaperones to attend the field trip. There are no extra charges for chaperones. Make sure you have the correct number in accordance with your school board policies.
More information about Conservation Education Experiences are found in the links below:
- Program fees
- Things to remember
- Education Program Policies
- Download Conservation Education Programs Flyer (pending)
- Snowshoeing Rentals and Programs
Read what teachers are saying about us!
Please visit our Teacher Testimonial webpage.