Your feedback is important to us. Download the Teacher Evaluation Form.
Thank you for your past comments:
"Everything was fabulous! The guides were very well prepared with appropriate materials and info for this age group. Thank you!"
- Sacred Heart Catholic School, Bodacious Bug & Awesome Arachnids, Grades 1, 2, and 3
"Our guide was very knowledgeable and took advantage of 'teachable moments' to enhance our visit"
- Adelaide W.G. MacDonald Public School, Fantastic Fossils & Species at Risk, Grades 4, 5, and 6
"Program and Staff = Excellent"
- Victoria Public School, Camp Sylvan Conservation Program, Grade 7
"We had a great time at Camp Sylvan. I would definitely bring another class back!"
- Central Perth Elementary School, Camp Sylvan Conservation Program, Grade 7
"Please make sue the instructor gets a pat on the back -the kids loved her. She was great and I would recommend it to other people."
- St. Boniface Catholic School, Winter Environmental Activities, Grades 4, 6, and 7
"Again, we all had a great time. I heard from some students that this was 'the most fun they'd had in gym.' I look forward to booking this again. Thanks so much!"
- Parkhill West Williams Public School, Snowshoeing, Grades 5, 6, and 7